- Immunity from prosecution for delayed filing
- A reduced additional fee of 25% of the actual additional fees payable
- Escape for directors disqualified under section 164(2) of Companies Act, 2013
- Form 20B- Form for filing annual return by a company having share capital.
- Form 21A-Particulars of Annual Return for the company not having share capital.
- Form 23AC, 23ACA, 23AC-XBRL and 23ACA-XBRL- Forms for filing Balance Sheet and Profit & Loss account.
- Form 66- Form for submission of Compliance Certificate with the Registrar.
- Form 23B- Form for intimation for Appointment of Auditors.
- Companies against which action for striking off the name under sub-section(5) of section 560 of Companies Act, 1956 has already been initiated by the Registrar of Companies or
- Where any application has already been filed by the companies for action of striking off name from the Register of Companies or
- Where applications have been filed for obtaining Dormant status under section 455 of the Companies Act, 2013
- Vanishing companies
Practicing Company Secretary
For every Private and Public Limited company established in India, has to quote its Company Identification Number of various documents including Invoices and Letter head from April 1 2014 (Section 12(3)(c) of New Companies Act, 2013)
Applicable to whom?
Every Private and Public Limited Company registered in India
How to find Company Identification Number (CIN)?
Company Identification Number is mentioned in the Certificate of Incorporation in Memorandum of Association. You can search Ministry of Company Affairs website. You can search CIN by entering your company name in this link.
Where CIN has to be mentioned?
It is compulsory to mentioned Company Identification Number on the following documents:
- On Invoices and Receipts
- On Letterheads
- On Notice
- Any other publications
Penalty for violating this rule
In case of any non compliance of the said section, the company and the officers which are in default shall be liable to a penalty of Rs. 1000 for every day during which the default continues but not exceeding Rs. 1,00,000/-.